Are you in the market for a new bathtub? If so, you may be wondering if an alcove tub is a right option for you. Alcove tubs are those that are designed to fit into a recessed area in your bathroom walls. They come in both standard and soaking sizes and can be a great choice if you're looking for something that's stylish and easy to install. Keep reading to learn more.
KINGSTON BRASS VTDE603122L 60-Inch Contemporary Alcove Acrylic Bathtub with Left Hand Drain and Overflow Holes, WhiteView on Amazon
- BrandKingston Brass
American Standard 2460002.020 Cambridge Procelain-Enameled Steel 60-In X 32-In Alcove Bathtub with Left Hand Drain, 50-60 gal, WhiteView on Amazon
- BrandAmerican Standard
American Standard 2461002.020 Cambridge Apron-Front Americast Soaking Bathtub Right Hand Drain, 5 ft x 32 in, WhiteView on Amazon
- BrandAmerican Standard
KOHLER K-1118-LA-0 Expanse 60-Inch x 30-Inch Curved Alcove Bath with integral flange and left hand drain, WhiteView on Amazon
KOHLER K-20202-LA Underscore Rectangle 60-Inch x 32-Inch Alcove Bath with Integral apron, integral flange and left hand drain, WhiteView on Amazon
KOHLER K-20201-LA Underscore Rectangle 60-Inch x 30-Inch Alcove Bath with Integral apron, integral flange and left hand drain, WhiteView on Amazon
Empava 59 in. Acrylic Alcove Whirlpool Bathtub-Hydromassage Rectangular Jetted Soaking Tub with Center Drain-Waterfall Faucet, 59 Inch, WhiteView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 things to look for when choosing alcove bathtubs
Are you thinking about adding an alcove bathtub to your bathroom? Here are eight things to look for when choosing an alcove bathtub:
1. Size: Alcove bathtubs come in a variety of sizes. Choose a size that will fit the space you have available in your bathroom. Normally, alcove bathtubs are 60 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 20 inches deep.
2. Shape: Alcove bathtubs can be either rectangular or oval in shape. Choose a shape that will fit the space you have available in your bathroom and that will complement the other fixtures in your bathroom.
3. Material: Alcove bathtubs are made from a variety of materials, including acrylic, fiberglass, cast iron, and steel. Choose a material that is durable and easy to clean.
4. Color: Alcove bathtubs come in a variety of colors. Choose a color that complements the other fixtures in your bathroom and that will make your bathroom feel warm and inviting.
5. Installation: Alcove bathtubs must be installed by a professional. Make sure you choose a company that is experienced in installing alcove bathtubs.
6. Price: Alcove bathtubs can range in price from $500 to $5,000. Choose a price that fits your budget and that will give you the features you want.
7. Warranties: Most alcove bathtub manufacturers offer warranties on their products. Choose a warranty that covers the material and workmanship of the tub and that provides coverage for a minimum of five years.
8. Reviews: Read reviews of alcove bathtubs before you make your purchase. This will help you understand what other consumers think about the quality of the product and the company.
When you're ready to purchase an alcove bathtub, keep these eight things in mind to ensure that you choose the right one for your bathroom.
Once you have the best alcove bathtub installed in your bathroom, you can enjoy many years of use without any worries. These tubs are built to last and will provide you with the perfect place to relax after a long day. Thanks for reading!