Americans have a long history of making things - from automobiles to furniture, we love producing quality goods in our country. So it's no surprise that when it comes to kitchen knives, there are some great American-made sets on the market. In this blog post, we'll take a look at some of the best options and help you decide which set is right for you. Happy cooking!
Virginia Boys Kitchens - 3 Piece Chef Knife Set - Made in USA - German 420 High Carbon Stainless Steel - Chef, Utilty, Paring KnivesView on Amazon
- BrandVirginia Boys Kitchens
Rada Cutlery Knife 7 Stainless Steel Kitchen Knives Starter Gift Set with Brushed Aluminum Made in USA, Silver HandleView on Amazon
- BrandRada Cutlery
Chicago Cutlery Essentials 15 Piece Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Set with Shears | Paring, Fruit, Utility, Santoku, Bread, and Steak Knives | Knife Set for Kitchen with BlockView on Amazon
- BrandChicago Cutlery
Amazon Basics 9-Piece Premium Kitchen Knife Block Set, High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Blades with Pine Wood Knife BlockView on Amazon
- BrandAmazon Basics
Spartan Knife Set - Chef's Edition - 8-piece, Handmade, Heavy Steel Professional Knife Set - American Maple & WalnutView on Amazon
- BrandMissing Digit Woodshop
J&J Natura Series 15-Piece Kitchen Knife Set, High Carbon Stainless Steel with Block, Super Sharp, Durable Cooking Knife with Ergonomic Fraxinus Wooden Handle…View on Amazon
- BrandJ and J
Kangdelun Vigor Series German Steel 4-Piece Kitchen Knife Set, Ultra Sharp Blade and Pakkawood Handle, Gift Box, Chef Knife, Cleaver Knife, Santoku Knife and Bread Knife…View on Amazon
WIZEKA Kitchen Knife Set with Block, NSF Certified 15pcs German Steel 1.4116 Knife Block Set, Professional Chef Knife Set with Built-in Sharpener, Starry Sky SeriesView on Amazon
BRODARK Kitchen Knife Set with Block, Ultra Sharp 15 PCS German Stainless Steel Professional Chef Knife Set with 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Ergonomic Handle Full Tang Forged Gift with Premium BoxView on Amazon
ZWILLING Twin Signature 11-Piece German Knife Set with Block, Razor-Sharp, Made in Company-Owned German Factory with Special Formula Steel perfected for almost 300 Years, Dishwasher SafeView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 reasons why you will need the best American-made kitchen knife sets?
Choosing a good kitchen knife set is important for any home cook. American-made knives are some of the best in the world and they can make a big difference in your kitchen. Here are five reasons why you should consider investing in a good set of American-made knives:
1. They're extremely sharp.
Yes, it's true that all knives are sharp. But American-made knives tend to be extremely sharp, which makes prep work a breeze.
2. They're made of high-quality materials.
American-made knives are usually made of high-quality stainless steel or carbon steel. This means that they're built to last and won't rust or tarnish over time.
3. They have a comfortable grip.
One of the things that set American-made knives apart from other brands is the fact that they have a comfortable grip. This is important because it allows you to use the knife for extended periods of time without getting tired or experiencing discomfort.
4. They're beautiful to look at.
Let's face it: most kitchen knives are not particularly attractive. But American-made knives often have a sleek design that is both practical and good-looking.
5. They're a great investment.
Investing in a good set of American-made knives is a wise decision because they will last for many years and will make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable.
8 things to look for when buying American-made kitchen knife sets
There might be a lot of factors to consider when buying kitchen knife sets but here are the eight most important things you should look for:
1. The blade – Look for a blade that is made of high-quality stainless steel or carbon steel.
2. The handle – Make sure that the handle is comfortable to hold and that it provides a good grip.
3. The weight – Choose a knife that feels balanced in your hand and is not too heavy or too light.
4. The price – American-made knives can be expensive but they are worth the investment.
5. The warranty – Check to see if the manufacturer offers a warranty on their products.
6. The return policy – Make sure that you can return the knives if they are not what you expected.
7. Customer service – Choose a company that has good customer service in case you have any questions or problems.
8. The reviews – Read online reviews to get an idea of what other people think about the knives you're considering.
With these factors in mind, you're sure to find the perfect American-made kitchen knife set for your needs.
How to maintain your American-made kitchen knife sets?
Now, once you have your American-made kitchen knife set, it is important to know how to take care of them. Here are some tips:
1. Keep them clean – Wash your knives after each use with warm water and soap. Dry them immediately to prevent rusting.
2. Store them properly – Store your knives in a drawer or on a knife block. Do not leave them lying around on the counter where they can get damaged.
3. Sharpen them regularly – Use a sharpening stone or rod to keep your knives sharp. Dull knives are more dangerous than sharp ones!
4. Be careful with them – Don't try to cut through tough materials like bones or frozen food. This will damage the blade.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your American-made kitchen knives will last for many years.
In summary, having the best American-made knife set in your kitchen has many advantages. They are extremely sharp, made of high-quality materials, have a comfortable grip, are beautiful to look at, and are a great investment. Plus, if you take care of them properly, they will last for a long time. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a set of American-made knives today!