Are you a coffee lover on a budget? Check out our list of the best cheap coffee makers that will help you make great coffee without breaking the bank. Whether you're looking for a single-serve machine or something that can make enough for a crowd, we've got you covered. So put down your overpriced Starbucks and check out these affordable options instead!
- BrandMr. Coffee
- BrandMr. Coffee
Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker, 12 Cups, Front Access Easy Fill, Pause & Serve, 3 Brewing Options, Black (46310)View on Amazon
- BrandHamilton Beach
Mueller 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Auto Keep Warm Function, Smart Anti-Drip System, with Durable Permanent Filter and Borosilicate Glass Carafe, Clear Water Level Window Coffee MachineView on Amazon
- BrandMueller Austria
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 things to look for when buying cheap coffee makers
Having a cheap good coffee maker is important to a lot of people. Especially if you are one of those people who can't start their day without coffee. If you're in the market for a new coffee maker, here are 12 things you should look for:
1. The price – obviously, you'll want to find a coffee maker that's affordable. But be careful – just because a coffee maker is cheap doesn't mean it's good quality.
2. The brand – there are many different coffee maker brands out there, so do some research to see which ones have the best reputation.
3. The features – what kind of features do you want? For example, some coffee makers come with timers so you can program them to brew your coffee at a certain time. Others have built-in filters.
4. The size – how much space do you have for a coffee maker? If you're limited on countertop space, you might want to look for a compact model.
5. The warranty – what kind of warranty does the coffee maker come with? This is important in case something goes wrong with the machine.
6. The reviews – be sure to read online reviews of the coffee makers you're considering to get an idea of what other people think of them.
7. The color – this might not be as important to some people, but if you're picky about aesthetics, you'll want to make sure the coffee maker comes in a color that you like.
8. The material – most coffee makers are made of plastic, but you can also find ones made of stainless steel or glass.
9. The capacity – how many cups of coffee does the maker brew? If you entertain a lot or have a large family, you might want one that brews a lot at once.
10. The carafe – what kind of carafe does the coffee maker come with? Some have glass carafes while others have thermal ones.
11. The filter – does the coffee maker come with a reusable filter or does it use disposable paper filters?
12. The price – obviously, you'll want to find a coffee maker that's affordable. But be careful – just because a coffee maker is cheap doesn't mean it's good quality.
When you're looking for a cheap coffee maker, be sure to keep these 12 things in mind. By doing your research and taking into consideration your individual needs, you'll be sure to find the perfect coffee maker for your home. Thanks for reading!