Are you a coffee lover? If so, you know there are many different ways to make coffee. One of the most popular methods is using a French press. But with so many different brands and models available, which one should you buy? Check out our list of the best coffee French presses to find the right one for you.
AT A GLANCE: OUR TOP 5 PICKS
- Best Overall: Mueller French Press Double Insulated Coffee Maker
- 2nd Runner-up: Secura French Press Coffee Maker
- 3rd Runner-up: Bodum - 1548-01US Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
- Veken French Press Coffee & Tea Maker
- Bodum 1928-16US4 Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
8 things to look for when buying coffee french presses
When it comes to coffee, there are a lot of things to consider. But one of the most important is the type of coffee press you're using. There are many different kinds on the market these days, and each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. So how do you choose? Here are eight things to look for when buying a coffee french press:
1) The size of the press. Are you looking for a small, personal-sized press or a large one that can make enough coffee for a crowd? The size of the press will dictate how much coffee it can make at once, so be sure to choose accordingly.
2) The material. French presses are typically made from either glass or metal. Glass is more fragile but often considered to produce better-tasting coffee. Metal is more durable but can sometimes impart a metallic taste to the coffee.
3) The filter. Some french presses have permanent filters while others have disposable ones. If you're looking for an eco-friendly option, go with a press that has a permanent filter. Otherwise, it's really up to personal preference.
4) The price. French presses range in price from around $20 to $200. Obviously, the more expensive options will be made of higher-quality materials and likely last longer. But if you're on a budget, there are still some great options available.
5) The brand. Some coffee lovers swear by certain brands of french press, while others couldn't care less. If you have a preferred brand, stick with that. Otherwise, it's really up to personal preference.
6) The warranty. Most french presses come with at least a one-year warranty. But some brands offer longer warranties, which can be beneficial if you plan on using your press frequently.
7) The design. French presses come in all sorts of different designs. Some are sleek and modern, while others are more traditional. Choose the one that best fits your personal style.
8) The reviews. Before making your final decision, be sure to read some reviews of the different french presses on the market. This will give you a good idea of which ones are worth your money and which ones aren't.
Mueller French Press Double Insulated 304 Stainless Steel Coffee Maker 4 Level Filtration System, No Coffee Grounds, Rust-Free, Dishwasher SafeView on Amazon
- BrandMueller Austria
Secura French Press Coffee Maker, 304 Grade Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Press with 2 Extra Screens, 34oz (1 Litre), SilverView on Amazon
Veken French Press Coffee & Tea Maker, 304 Stainless Steel Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass Coffee Press, Durable Easy Clean 100% BPA Free, 34oz, CopperView on Amazon
BAYKA French Press Coffee Maker, Glass Classic Copper 304 Stainless Steel Coffee Press, Cold Brew Heat Resistant Thickened Borosilicate Coffee Pot for Camping Travel Gifts, 34 OunceView on Amazon
Coffee Gator French Press Coffee Maker- Insulated, Stainless Steel Manual Coffee Makers For Home, Camping w/ Travel Canister- Presses 4 Cup Serving- Large, Gray (34 fl oz)View on Amazon
- BrandCoffee Gator
Homeleader French Press Coffee Maker, 34oz Coffee Press Made of Heat Resistant Stainless Steel and Borosilicate Glass with 3 Filtration System for Home, Camping, Office, Large Coffee Presser, SilverView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
With the best french press, you can make delicious coffee without spending a lot of money. But with so many different options on the market, it can be tough to know which one to choose. Keep the eight factors listed above in mind when shopping for your next coffee press, and you'll be sure to find the perfect one for your needs.