Are you in the market for a new commercial dishwasher for your restaurant? If so, you're probably wondering which machine is the best fit for your business. In this blog post, we'll share our top picks for the best commercial dishwashers and provide some tips on how to choose the right one for your restaurant. Stay tuned!
Cobalt 2700HT - High-Temp Undercounter Commercial Dishwasher/Glasswasher Built-in Booster, Built-in Detergent & Rinse Aid Pumps, 24 racks/hr, 208-230VView on Amazon
Eurodib DSP4DPS Lamber Deluxe High-Temp Rack Undercounter Dishwasher, 30 Racks/hr, Stainless Steel, 208-240v, SilverView on Amazon
- BrandFisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel DD24DAX9N 24 Inch Drawers Full Console Dishwasher with 6 Wash Cycles, 14 Place Settings, Quick Wash, in Stainless SteelView on Amazon
- BrandFisher & Paykel
Bosch SHEM63W55N 24" 300 Series Built In Full Console Dishwasher with 5 Wash Cycles,in Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Eurodib DSP3 Lamber High Temperature Rack Undercounter Commercial Glass Washer, 30 Racks/Hr, Stainless Steel, 16" x 16" Rack Size, 208-240v, 15A, SilverView on Amazon
Blakeslee UC-18 Stainless Steel Commercial Restaurant Undercounter High Temperature Glass Washer and Dishwasher with Detergent Rinse-Aid Drain Pumps 185 Degree Final Rinse, 30 Racks Per Hour, SilverView on Amazon
- BrandZ Line Kitchen and Bath
Last update on 2022-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Reasons why you should invest in commercial dishwashers for your restaurant
If you own and run a restaurant, then you know that one of the most important pieces of equipment in your kitchen is a dishwasher. Not only do dishwashers save you time and labor, but they also help to keep your dishes clean and sanitary. Here are four reasons why you should invest in commercial dishwashers for your restaurant:
1. Commercial dishwashers are designed for heavy-duty use. If you're running a busy restaurant, then you need a dishwasher that can handle large loads of dishes quickly and efficiently. Commercial dishwashers are up to the task, with many models able to wash up to 60 cases of dishes per hour.
2. Commercial dishwashers can save you money in the long run. While they may have a higher initial cost than home dishwashers, commercial dishwashers are built to last and can handle much heavier use. This means that you won't have to replace your dishwasher as often, which can save you money in the long run.
3. Commercial dishwashers can increase efficiency in your kitchen. When your dishes are clean and sanitary, your staff will be able to work more quickly and efficiently. This can lead to shorter wait times for customers and increased profits for your business.
4. Commercial dishwashers can help you meet health code standards. In order to serve food safely, it's important to make sure that all of your dishes are properly cleaned and sanitized. Commercial dishwashers can help you meet these standards, ensuring that your customers can enjoy their meals without worry.
5. Finally, commercial dishwashers simply do a better job than home dishwashers. They're designed to clean dishes more thoroughly and efficiently, and they can handle even the toughest messes. If you want your dishes to come out looking their best, then you need a commercial dishwasher.
7 important factors to look for when buying commercial dishwashers
Know what factors to consider before you buy commercial dishwashers for your restaurant business by taking a look at this list:
1. The size of the machine: You'll need to choose a dishwasher that's the right size for your needs. If you have a large restaurant, then you'll need a larger machine that can handle more dishes. Conversely, if you have a smaller eatery, then you may be able to get away with a smaller model.
2. The type of water hookup: Most commercial dishwashers require a special type of water hookup, so be sure to check before you buy. If your restaurant doesn't have the right type of hookup, then you'll need to have one installed before you can use the dishwasher.
3. The type of detergent: You'll need to use a special type of detergent with your commercial dishwasher, so be sure to buy the right kind. Otherwise, you may damage the machine or your dishes.
4. The warranty: Be sure to check the warranty on any commercial dishwasher you're considering before you buy. This will ensure that you're covered in case of any problems.
5. The price: Commercial dishwashers can be expensive, so be sure to shop around for the best deal. Compare prices from different retailers and manufacturers before you make your final decision.
6. The features: Commercial dishwashers come with a variety of features, so be sure to choose one that has the features you need. If you have a lot of dishes to wash, then you'll need a machine with a high capacity. If you're washing delicate items, then you'll need a machine with gentle cycle options.
7. The delivery: Be sure to check the delivery options before you buy a commercial dishwasher. Some retailers will deliver and install the dishwasher for you, while others will simply ship it to your restaurant. Choose the option that's best for your needs.
Once you have the best commercial dishwasher for your restaurant, you can enjoy all the benefits it has to offer. Your dishes will be clean and sanitary, your staff will be more efficient, and you'll meet all of the health code standards. So what are you waiting for? Get a commercial dishwasher today!