ODDSAN 60x30 Lighted Bathroom Mirror for Wall, LED Illuminated Vanity Mirror with Lights, Dimmable, Anti-Fog, ETL Listed (Backlit and Front Lighted)View on Amazon
VanPokins LED Bathroom Mirror, 24x36 Inch LED Mirror for Bathroom, 150% Enhanced Anti-Fog Lighted Mirror, 6000K High Lumen CRI 90+ Dimmale IP54 Waterproof LED MirrorView on Amazon
ISTRIPMF 96 x 36 Inch LED Bathroom Mirror with Lights, Backlit and Front Lighted Bathroom Mirrors for Wall, Anti-Fog Dimmable Memory Shatterproof Bathroom LED Vanity MirrorView on Amazon
ExBrite 48 X 36 inch LED Mirror for Bathroom, Anti-Fog Dimmable LED Bathroom Mirror, Lighted Bathroom Mirror with 3 Color & Memory Bathroom Mirrors for VanityView on Amazon
TokeShimi 24x36 Inch Bathroom LED Mirror Front Lighted Backlit Vanity Mirror with Double Light Strip 3 Colors CRI 90+ Anti-Fog Memory Funtion Wall Mount Make up Mirror for Bathroom DecorView on Amazon
ExBrite 60x28 inch LED Mirror for Bathroom, Anti-Fog Dimmable LED Bathroom Mirror, Lighted Bathroom Mirror with Night Light Memory Bathroom Mirrors for VanityView on Amazon
LOAAO 28"X36" Black Rectangle Bathroom Mirror Wall, Matte Black Aluminum Alloy Frame, Tempered Glass, Hangs Vertically or Horizontally, Easy to InstallView on Amazon
Oteymart Rectangular Wall Mirror 24" x 36" for Bathroom, Bedroom, Entryway, Living Room, Vanity, BlackView on Amazon
WOODSAM LED Bathroom Mirror 60x40 inch, LED Wall Mounted Mirror 3 Color Dimmable Anti-Fog Vanity Mirror Light with Brightness Standard (CRI95+) with Touch Button Memory Waterproof IP65View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
6 tips for choosing the best mirrors for bathrooms
When it comes to bathroom mirrors, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Here are six tips for choosing the best mirrors for your bathroom.
1. Consider the Size and Location of Your Bathroom Mirrors: Before you buy a bathroom mirror, take a good look at the size and location of your bathroom space. You want to make sure that any mirrors you purchase will fit in the area and won't be too large or small for the space.
2. Choose a Mirror That Enhances Your Space: When selecting bathroom mirrors, it is also important to choose one that enhances your overall aesthetic. Not only should the mirror match with other elements in the bathroom, but it can also be used to create an interesting focal point for the room. To do this, consider using materials such as wood, metal, or glass to add contrast and texture to your walls.
3. Pay Attention to Lighting: The lighting fixtures in your bathroom will play an important role in how you perceive yourself in your mirror. If possible, position lights on either side of your mirror so that they provide even illumination across your face. You may also want to consider adding wall sconces or vanity lighting which will help to provide soft ambient lighting when getting ready in the morning or evening time.
4. Select Durable Materials: The materials used for bathroom mirrors are generally quite resilient but still need some care and attention when selecting them. Look for materials like stainless steel or chrome which can withstand moisture and humidity while still looking sleek and stylish over time. Additionally, try choosing shatter-proof glass if there is a higher risk of breakage due to children’s access or occasional slips on wet tiles!
5. Add Extra Features: If you want something a bit more special than just plain mirrors, there are plenty of additional features which can be added onto them such as magnifying areas for close-up grooming tasks or even heated demister pads which can prevent condensation from forming on its surface. These features are great additions that make life easier – not only from a practical standpoint but also from an aesthetic one too!
6. Easy Cleaning: Finally, take into account how easy it is going to be to clean the mirror regularly once it has been installed in place; especially if it's located higher up on walls where dust accumulates faster over time! Opting for water-resistant options such as acrylic solutions are ideal since they don't require frequent polishing or waxing like other materials might demand.
The best bathroom mirror should be an extension of your own style and preferences, as well as something that is practical to use. Keeping the above tips in mind when purchasing mirrors for your bathroom can help you find the perfect piece that will last for years to come!