Whether you're a professional chef or just love to cook, having a good range hood is essential. Not only do they keep your kitchen smelling fresh, but they also help to keep the smoke and heat away from your stovetop. So, if you're in the market for a new range hood, check out our list of the best professional range hoods on the market today.
We've compiled a list of our top picks based on quality, performance, and price. So whether you're looking for a budget-friendly option or something more high-end, we've got you covered. Keep reading for our top picks!
FOTILE JQG9001 36" Range Hood | Unique Side-Draft Design for Under Cabinet or Wall Mount | Modern Kitchen Vent Hood | Powerful Motor | LED Lights | Onyx Black Tempered Glass SurfaceView on Amazon
Stainless Steel Commercial Exhaust Only Hood System, Includes Stainless Steel Exhaust Only Hood, Rooftop Exhaust Fan, and Roof Curb (4' Wall Exhaust Only Hood & Fan)View on Amazon
- BrandVENTILATION DIRECT
HOODMART Concession Trailer Hood System for Food Truck | 6’ Commercial Range Hood with Direct Drive Exhaust Fan | Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment with Install Kit IncludedView on Amazon
VEVOR Concession Trailer Hood, 5FT Long Food Truck Hood Exhaust, 5-Foot X 30-Inch Stainless Steel Concession Hood Vent, Commercial Hood Vent with Baffle Hood Filter, Grease Groove, Fume PipeView on Amazon
IKTCH 36-inch Wall Mount Range Hood 900 CFM Ducted/Ductless Convertible, Kitchen Chimney Vent Stainless Steel with Gesture Sensing & Touch Control Switch Panel, 4 Pcs Adjustable LightsView on Amazon
- BrandKOBE Range Hoods
KOBE CHX9130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood, 3-Speed, 680 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle FiltersView on Amazon
KOBE CHX3830SQBD-3 Brillia 30-inch Ductless Under Cabinet Range Hood, 3-Speed, 400 CFM, LED Lights, Baffle FiltersView on Amazon
- BrandKOBE Range Hoods
CT Copper Tailor Built-in Range Hood Insert Vent 48 Inch, 960 CFM with 4-Speed Fan, LED Light, Dishwasher-safe Baffle Filter,Stainless SteelView on Amazon
- BrandCT Copper Tailor
Commercial Kitchen Restaurant Duty Exhaust Hood, Wall Canopy Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood with Baffle Hood Filters, High Temperature Light Fixtures, and 10” Round Exhaust Riser (5' Long Hood)View on Amazon
- BrandSUN AIR
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a professional range hood used for?
A professional or commercial range hood is a device that is installed above stovetops in commercial kitchens to remove smoke, heat, and cooking odors from the air.
A professional range hood can be either ducted or non-ducted. Ducted range hoods send the contaminated air outside of the building through a system of ductwork. Non-ducted range hoods clean the air using filters and recirculate the air back into the kitchen.
Range hoods are an important part of a commercial kitchen’s ventilation system and are required by most building codes. They help to improve indoor air quality and prevent grease and other airborne contaminants from building up on surfaces in the kitchen.
8 things to look for when buying professional range hoods
Next, let's talk about the 8 most important factors you should consider when purchasing a professional range hood for your home or business.
1. The size of the range hood is an important consideration. You want to make sure that the hood is large enough to effectively remove smoke and odors from the air, but not so large that it's obtrusive or interferes with your ability to move around the kitchen.
2. The type of filtration system used by the range hood is also important. There are two main types of filtration systems: ducted and non-ducted. Ducted range hoods send the contaminated air outside of the building through a system of ductwork. Non-ducted range hoods clean the air using filters and recirculate the air back into the kitchen.
3. The amount of airflow that the range hood can provide is another important consideration. The higher the CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating, the more powerful the range hood will be.
4. The noise level of the range hood is also an important consideration. You want to make sure that the range hood you choose is not so loud that it will be disruptive in your kitchen.
5. The energy efficiency of the range hood is also an important consideration. Look for a range hood that has a high-efficiency motor and LED lighting to help save on energy costs.
6. The warranty offered by the manufacturer is also an important consideration. Look for a range hood that comes with a long warranty to protect your investment.
7. The price of the range hood is also an important consideration. Look for a range hood that fits your budget and provides the features you need.
8. The style of the range hood is also an important consideration. You want to make sure that the range hood you choose compliments the style of your kitchen.
When it comes to choosing a professional range hood, there are a lot of factors to consider. But if you keep these 8 factors in mind, you'll be sure to find the perfect range hood for your home or business.
In conclusion, having the best professional range hood is very important for those who want to have a perfect kitchen. There are many factors to consider when purchasing a range hood, but if you keep these 8 factors in mind, you'll be sure to find the perfect range hood for your home or business. Thanks for reading!