If you're like most people, you can't start your day without a cup of coffee. But if you're tired of the same old same old, it might be time to upgrade your coffee maker. If you're not sure where to start, check out the best rated coffee makers on Amazon. From sleek and stylish options to budget-friendly models, there's something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!
Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Iced Coffee Capability, Brushed SlateView on Amazon
Ninja CM401 Specialty 10-Cup Coffee Maker, with 4 Brew Styles for Ground Coffee, Built-in Water Reservoir, Fold-Away Frother & Glass Carafe, BlackView on Amazon
Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe, Fully Automatic Allows for Brew Strength Control and 1-4 Cup Setting, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
- BrandHamilton Beach
Cuisinart SS-15P1 Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Single Serve Brewer Offers 3-Sizes–6-Ounces, 8-Ounces and 10-Ounces, Stainless Steel/BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 things to look for when buying coffee makers
Choosing the best rated coffee maker can be a tough decision. There are so many variables to keep in mind, like cost, features, and function. These 12 factors will help you choose the best coffee maker for your needs.
1. Cost: How much are you willing to spend on a coffee maker? There is a wide range of prices, from budget-friendly options to high-end models. Consider how often you’ll use it and if you’re willing to pay more for features like a built-in grinder or frothing wand.
2. Features: What kind of features do you want in a coffee maker? Some people prefer simple machines while others want all the bells and whistles. Common features include things like timers, automatic shut-off, and brew strength options.
3. Function: How do you want your coffee maker to function? Would you like a single-serve machine or one that makes multiple cups at a time? Do you want a drip coffee maker or something fancier like an espresso machine? Consider your needs and choose accordingly.
4. Size: How much counter space do you have? If you’re tight on space, look for a compact coffee maker that won’t take up too much room.
5. Capacity: How much coffee do you drink in a day or week? Choose a coffee maker with a capacity that meets your needs. Some machines make a few cups at a time while others can make upwards of 12.
6. Durability: How long do you want your coffee maker to last? If you take good care of it, most coffee makers will last for several years. However, some models are built to last longer than others. Consider how often you’ll use it and look for a well-made machine.
7. Ease of Use: How easy is the coffee maker to use? Some machines are very user-friendly while others require more effort. Consider your skill level and choose something that’s easy for you to operate.
8. Cleaning: How easy is the coffee maker to clean? Some have dishwasher-safe parts while others require more manual cleaning. Consider how much time you’re willing to spend cleaning your coffee maker and choose accordingly.
9. Maintenance: How much maintenance does the coffee maker require? Some machines need to be descaled regularly while others only require occasional cleaning. Consider how much time you’re willing to spend maintaining your coffee maker.
10. Warranties: What kind of warranty does the coffee maker have? Most have at least a one-year warranty, but some have longer warranties. If you’re concerned about repairs, look for a model with a longer warranty.
11. Customer Reviews: What do other customers say about the coffee maker? Read reviews to get an idea of common pros and cons. Pay attention to what people say about the machine’s durability, ease of use, and overall quality.
12. Price: How much does the coffee maker cost? There is a wide range of prices, from budget-friendly options to high-end models. Consider how often you’ll use it and if you’re willing to pay more for features like a built-in grinder or frothing wand.
When choosing a coffee maker, it’s important to keep your needs in mind. Consider things like cost, capacity, durability, and ease of use. These 12 factors will help you choose the best coffee maker for your needs.