If you are like many people, you keep your home at a comfortable temperature during the summer using a room air conditioner. However, did you know that there are different types of room air conditioners available? In this blog post, we will review the best room coolers on the market and provide tips on how to choose the right one for your needs. Stay cool!
HESSAIRE MC18M Portable Evaporative Cooler – Color May Vary, 1300 CFM, Cools 500 Square Feet , WhiteView on Amazon
Grelife Evaporative Air Cooler, Portable Cooling Fan with 75° Oscillating, Humidifying, 1.58Gal Water Tank, 4 Ice Packs, Remote Control, 3 Speeds, 12H Timer, Personal Swamp Cooler for Room Home OfficeView on Amazon
Evaporative Air Cooler for Room, Personal Air Conditioner Cooling Fan, 4 Wind Speed, 7 Color Light, 2 Cool Air Spray, and 2-8H Timer, Ice Cube Tray, 3 IN 1Portable Air Conditioner for Room/OfficeView on Amazon
Evaporative Air Cooler 3 IN 1 – Supzimo Portable Desktop Cooling Fan with 4 Wind Speed & LED Light, 2 Cool Mist & 2-8H Timer, Personal Table Air Conditioner Fan for Small Room Office CampingView on Amazon
Air Cooler Fan Portable Air Conditioners Fan 2022 LCD Touch Screen Evaporative Air Cooler Portable Air Cooler for Bedroom, Office, Living Room,Classroom & More, for Summer Days & NightsView on Amazon
3 In 1 Evaporative Air Cooler, LifePlus Portable Bladeless Cooling Fan w/Cooling & Humidification Function, Swamp Cooler with 2 Ways Water Filling, Remote Control, 3 Wind Speed and 4 Modes, 1 Gallon Water Tank for Living Room OfficeView on Amazon
Ontel Arctic Air Pure Chill 2.0, Evaporative Air-Cooler, Powerful, Quiet, Lightweight Portable Air Cooler, Hydro-Chill Technology For Bedroom, Office, Living Room & MoreView on Amazon
- BrandArctic Air
Air Cooler, Evaporative Air Cooler& Portable Air Conditioner/Humidifier Mini-negative Ion USB Air Conditioning Fan, Desktop Cooler Office Refrigeration Strong, Low Noise Design with Night LightView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 things to look for when buying room coolers
A room cooler is a device that cools the air in a room or space by circulating it through a water-based evaporative cooling system.
When shopping for a room cooler, there are several things you should keep in mind in order to choose the best one for your needs. Here are 12 things to look for when buying a room cooler:
1. The size of the unit. Make sure to choose a unit that is the appropriate size for the room or space you wish to cool.
2. The type of evaporative cooling system. There are two types of evaporative cooling systems – direct and indirect. Direct systems use a fan to draw air through pads that are soaked with water, while indirect systems use a fan to circulate water vapor-laden air. Choose the type of system based on your needs and preferences.
3. The cooling capacity. Room coolers are rated by their cooling capacity, which is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs). Choose a unit with a cooling capacity that is appropriate for the size of the room or space you wish to cool.
4. The noise level. Some room coolers can be quite noisy. If you are sensitive to noise, make sure to choose a unit that has a low noise level.
5. The energy efficiency rating. Room coolers vary in their energy efficiency, which is measured by their Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER). Choose a unit with a high EER for maximum energy savings.
6. The warranty. Most room coolers come with a one-year warranty. Some manufacturers offer extended warranties for an additional cost. Choose a unit with a warranty that meets your needs and preferences.
7. The price. Room coolers vary in price depending on their features and performance. Choose a unit that fits your budget.
8. Features. Room coolers come with a variety of features, such as remote controls, timers, and automatic shut-off switches. Choose a unit with the features you need and want.
9. Style. Room coolers come in a variety of styles, such as window-mounted, floor-standing, or portable units. Choose a unit that will fit in with the style of your home or office.
10. Color. Room coolers are available in a variety of colors. Choose a unit that will complement the décor of your home or office.
11. Weight. If you plan to move the unit from one location to another, make sure to choose a unit that is lightweight and easy to transport.
12. Dimensions. Make sure to choose a unit that will fit in the desired location without taking up too much space.
When shopping for a room cooler, keep these 12 things in mind in order to choose the best one for your needs.
Tips for using room coolers
1. Place the unit in a location where there is plenty of air circulation.
2. Do not place the unit near an open flame or another heat source.
3. Fill the unit with fresh, clean water according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Clean the unit regularly according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for adding chemicals to the water.
6. Do not overuse the unit. operating it for more than 24 hours consecutively can shorten its lifespan.
7. If the unit is not being used, empty it of water and stored in a cool, dry place.
Having the best room coolers is very important to make your room cool and comfortable especially during the hot summer days. There are a lot of things you need to look for when buying a room cooler such as the size, type of evaporative cooling system, cooling capacity, noise level, energy efficiency rating, warranty, price, features, style, color, weight, and dimensions. Keep these things in mind to get the best room cooler that will suit your needs. Also, follow the tips on how to use it properly to prolong its lifespan.