Who doesn't love a good sandwich? They're the perfect lunch food, and they can be made with pretty much anything you have in your fridge. But if you want to make a really great sandwich, you need the right tools. That's where sandwich makers come in. Not only do they make your sandwiches faster and easier to make, but they also help them look and taste better. So if you're in the market for a new kitchen appliance, check out our list of the best sandwich makers. You won't regret it!
Gotham Steel Sandwich Maker, Toaster Panini Press Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Nonstick Surface, Makes 2 Sandwiches in Minutes, with Easy Cut Edges and Indicator Lights, College Dorm Room EssentialsView on Amazon
- BrandGOTHAM STEEL
OSTBA Sandwich Maker 3-in-1 Waffle Iron, 750W Panini Press Grill with 3 Detachable Non-stick Plates, LED Indicator Lights, Cool Touch Handle, Easy to CleanView on Amazon
Ovente Electric Indoor Panini Press Grill with Non-Stick Double Flat Cooking Plate & Removable Drip Tray, Countertop Sandwich Maker Toaster Easy Storage & Clean Perfect for Breakfast, Red GP0620RView on Amazon
Ovente Electric Sandwich Maker with Non-Stick Plates, 750W Indoor Grill Kitchen or Dorm Essentials Easy to Clean and Storage, Perfect for Breakfast Grilled Cheese Egg Bacon and Steak, Black GPS401BView on Amazon
OSTBA Panini Press Grill Indoor Grill Sandwich Maker with Temperature Setting, 4 Slice Large Non-stick Versatile Grill, Opens 180 Degrees to Fit Any Type or Size of Food, Removable Drip Tray, 1200WView on Amazon
- BrandOSTBA Appliance
Metine Waffle Makers, 3-in-1 Waffle Iron Panini Press Sandwich Maker with Removable Plates, 5-gears Temperature Control Non Stick Coating Cool Touch Handle Anti-skid Feet for Breakfast 1200W 120VView on Amazon
Auertech Sandwich Maker, Toaster and Electric Panini Maker Omelette Grilled Cheese Machine with Extra-Large Non-Stick Plates, Indicator Lights, Cool Touch Handle (Double Sandwich)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 important things to keep in mind when buying sandwich makers
Having a sandwich maker at home is a great way to enjoy your favorite sandwiches without having to go out to a restaurant or cafe. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind when purchasing one for your home.
1. Choose the right size for your needs. If you have a large family, you'll need a bigger sandwich maker than if you're just buying one for yourself. Consider a model that is at least four inches wide so you can make multiple sandwiches at once.
2. Look for a model with adjustable heat settings. This way, you can make your sandwiches as crispy or soft as you like them.
3. Choose a sandwich maker that is easy to clean. Some models have removable plates that can be washed in the dishwasher, while others have non-stick surfaces that can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
4. Consider your budget when selecting a sandwich maker. Models with more features will usually cost more, but they may be worth the investment if you plan on using your sandwich maker frequently.
5. Keep an eye out for special features like a built-in timer or indicator light that let you know when your sandwich is done.
6. Some sandwich makers come with additional accessories, like a drip tray or sandwich cutter. These can be helpful if you want to make sure your sandwiches are perfect every time.
7. Make sure the sandwich maker you select has a warranty. This way, you can get it replaced or repaired if there are any problems with it.
8. Check online reviews before purchasing a sandwich maker. This will give you an idea of how well it works and whether or not people have had any issues with it.
9. Buy from a reputable brand that has a good history of making quality products.
10. Be sure to read the instructions that come with your sandwich maker so you know how to use it properly.
11. Store your sandwich maker in a cool, dry place when not in use.
12. Always unplug your sandwich maker when you're finished using it and allow it to cool down before cleaning it.
Tips for using your sandwich maker
1. Preheat your sandwich maker before use. This will help ensure that your sandwiches are cooked evenly.
2. Use fresh bread for the best results. If you're using frozen bread, thaw it first so it doesn't stick to the plates.
3. Add your favorite fillings, but don't overstuff your sandwiches. Otherwise, they may be difficult to close and could end up being a mess.
4. Be careful not to burn yourself when closing the sandwich maker. Some models get quite hot on the outside, so use caution when handling them.
5. Cook your sandwiches for the recommended amount of time to avoid burning them. Most sandwich makers have a timer or light that goes off when they're done.
6. Allow your sandwiches to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the sandwich maker. This will help prevent them from falling apart.
7. Clean your sandwich maker after each use. Wipe down the plates with a damp cloth or wash them in the dishwasher if they're removable.
8. Store your sandwich maker in a cool, dry place when not in use.
9. Check the cord of your sandwich maker regularly to make sure it's not frayed or damaged in any way.
10. Don't use sharp objects like knives on the plates of your sandwich maker, as this can damage them.
11. If you have any problems with your sandwich maker, be sure to contact the manufacturer.
Purchasing a sandwich maker is a great way to make delicious sandwiches at home. Just be sure to choose the right size for your needs, look for a model with adjustable heat settings, and pick one that is easy to clean. Also, consider your budget and read online reviews before making your final decision. Finally, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to avoid any problems.