Are you looking for a new refrigerator? If you're looking for something that doesn't take up a lot of counter space, you might want to consider an undercounter refrigerator. These appliances come in a wide variety of sizes and styles, so you're sure to find one that fits your needs. Here are some of the best undercounter refrigerators on the market right now.
- BrandTurbo Air
Arctic Air AUC48R 48" Undercounter Worktop Refrigerator - 12 Cubic Feet, 2 Section, 2 Doors, Stainless Steel, 115vView on Amazon
- BrandArctic Air
VEVOR 24" Undercounter Built-in Refrigerator 5.12 Cu.ft. Double Drawer Indoor/Outdoor Beverage Fridge with 32-99°F Range, Ventilated Cooling for Home and Commercial Use Stainless Steel, SilverView on Amazon
HCK 24 inch Weather Proof Design Indoor and Outdoor Undercounter Drawer Fridge, Built-in Beverage Refrigerator for Home and Commercial Use, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Thor Kitchen TRF2401U 5.4 Cubic Foot Stainless Steel Indoor/Outdoor Built In Undercounter Double Drawer Refrigerator Ventilated Cooling Mini FridgeView on Amazon
- BrandThor Kitchen
Last update on 2022-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is an under-counter refrigerator?
An under-counter refrigerator is a type of refrigerator that is designed to be installed under a kitchen counter. Under-counter refrigerators are typically smaller than full-size refrigerators, and they offer a variety of features that make them well-suited for use in small kitchens.
One of the most notable features of under-counter refrigerators is their compact size. Many models are just 30 inches wide, making them a good choice for small kitchens. Under-counter refrigerators also tend to be shallower than full-size models, which makes them easier to install in tight spaces.
In addition to their compact size, under-counter refrigerators often have special features that make them more convenient to use in small kitchens. Many models come with doors that can be reversed so that they open from the left or the right depending on your needs. Some models also have doors that open up instead of out, which can be a good choice if you have limited space in your kitchen.
Under-counter refrigerators are available in a variety of styles and designs, so you can choose one that fits your kitchen's décor. Many under-counter refrigerators are finished with stainless steel, which gives them a modern look. You can also find models with glass doors, which can add a touch of elegance to your kitchen.
No matter what style you choose, an under-counter refrigerator is a great way to save space in your kitchen. If you're looking for a fridge that will fit in a small space, an under-counter model is definitely worth considering.
10 things to look for when buying an under-counter refrigerator
An under-counter refrigerator is a great way to keep your food and drinks cold without taking up a lot of space. Here are 10 things to look for when buying an under-counter refrigerator:
1. Size: Make sure the under-counter refrigerator you choose is the right size for your needs. You'll want to measure the space where it will go to make sure it fits and to ensure there's enough clearance for the door to open and close properly.
2. Capacity: Choose an under-counter refrigerator with enough capacity to meet your needs. Consider how much food and drink you'll be storing in it and whether you need additional features like shelves or drawers.
3. Temperature control: Under-counter refrigerators typically have adjustable thermostats so you can control the temperature to keep your food and drinks at the perfect temperature.
4. Door style: Single-door or double-door? Consider your needs and the layout of your kitchen to decide which type of under-counter refrigerator is right for you.
5. Ice maker: Some under-counter refrigerators come with an ice maker, which can be a great convenience. If you choose one without an ice maker, you'll need to provide your own.
6. Water dispenser: Like an ice maker, a water dispenser can be a convenient feature to have in your under-counter refrigerator. If you don't want a water dispenser, make sure the model you choose doesn't have one built-in.
7. Energy efficiency: Look for an under-counter refrigerator that is energy efficient to help save on your energy bills.
8. Noise level: Some under-counter refrigerators can be quite noisy. If you're concerned about noise, look for a model with a low noise level.
9. Price: Under-counter refrigerators can vary widely in price, so set a budget and stick to it.
10. Warranty: Be sure to check the warranty before purchasing an under-counter refrigerator. A good warranty will cover repairs or replacements if there are any problems with the unit.
How to maintain your under-counter refrigerator?
The first thing you need to do is make sure that the refrigerator is properly plugged in and receiving power. If it is, then check to see if the interior light is working. If the interior light is not working, then there may be a problem with the electrical connection or the light bulb itself.
Next, you will want to inspect the door seal to make sure that it is clean and free of any debris. If the door seal is dirty or damaged, it can cause the refrigerator to run less efficiently and ultimately lead to higher energy bills.
Finally, you will want to consider investing in a refrigerator thermometer. This will help you keep track of the temperature inside your refrigerator so that you can make sure that it remains at a consistent level. By doing this, you can avoid food spoilage and ensure that your refrigerator is running as efficiently as possible.
Choosing a good under-counter refrigerator can be tricky because there are so many different models on the market. However, if you keep the 10 things we listed above in mind, you should be able to find a great fridge that meets your needs. And don't forget to maintain it properly to keep it running efficiently for years to come!