There are a lot of different waffle makers out there these days. But, which one is the best? Well, that all depends on what you're looking for. If you want something basic, then a cheap waffle maker is probably the way to go. But, if you're looking for something more high-end with features like temperature control and extra deep pockets, then you'll have to pay a little bit more. In this blog post, we'll take a look at some of the best waffle makers currently available and help you decide which one is right for you. Happy baking!
Oster Belgian Waffle Maker with Adjustable Temperature Control, Non-Stick Plates and Cool Touch Handle, Makes 8" Waffles, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
DASH Multi Mini Waffle Maker: Four Mini Waffles, Perfect for Families and Individuals, 4 Inch Dual Non-stick Surfaces with Quick Release & Easy Clean - GraphiteView on Amazon
BELLA 4 Slice Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker, Fluffy Restaurant-Style Waffles in Under 6 Minutes, Quickly Makes 4 Large 4” x 4.5” & 1.2” Thick Waffles, Easily Wipe and Clean, Stainless Steel/BlackView on Amazon
Metine Waffle Makers, 3-in-1 Waffle Iron Panini Press Sandwich Maker with Removable Plates, 5-gears Temperature Control Non Stick Coating Cool Touch Handle Anti-skid Feet for Breakfast 1200W 120VView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
12 important things to keep in mind when buying waffle makers
Having the best waffle maker can help make breakfast or brunch a lot more fun. But with all of the different options available, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are 12 important things to keep in mind when buying waffle makers:
1. Decide what size waffles you want. Waffle makers come in a variety of sizes, from mini waffle makers that make bite-sized waffles to large ones that can make up to four regular-sized waffles at once.
2. Consider how many waffles you'll want to make at a time. If you often have large groups of people over for breakfast or brunch, a larger waffle maker may be a good option. But if you only ever make waffles for yourself or a small family, a smaller one will do.
3. Think about what shape waffles you prefer. Waffle makers come in both round and square shapes, so you'll need to decide which you prefer. Some people prefer the traditional round shape, while others like the more modern square shape.
4. Consider what kind of features you want. Some waffle makers come with built-in timers, so you can set them and forget them. Others have indicators that let you know when the waffles are done cooking. And some even have automatic shut-off features, so you don't have to worry about overcooking your waffles.
5. Decide if you want a non-stick surface. Many waffle makers have a non-stick cooking surface, which can be helpful if you're worried about your waffles sticking to the iron. But not all non-stick surfaces are created equal, so be sure to do your research before buying.
6. Consider what kind of batter you'll be using. If you plan on making thick, Belgian-style waffles, you'll need a waffle maker with deep pockets to accommodate the batter. But if you prefer thinner waffles, look for a model with shallower pockets.
7. Think about how easy the waffle maker is to use. Some models have removable plates that make them easy to clean, while others have simple controls that are easy to use.
8. Consider how easy the waffle maker is to store. Some waffle makers can be stored upright, while others need to be stored flat. And some waffle makers are so large that they won't fit in your cupboards unless you have a very large kitchen.
9. Decide if you want a waffle maker with additional features. Some waffle makers come with built-in egg cookers or meat trays, so you can make breakfast sandwiches in addition to waffles. Others have removable drip trays that make them easy to clean.
10. Consider your budget. Waffle makers range in price from around $20 to $200, so it's important to decide how much you're willing to spend before you start shopping.
11. Read online reviews. Once you've narrowed down your options, it's a good idea to read online reviews of the different waffle makers you're considering. This can help you get a sense of what other people think of the different models.
12. Choose the right waffle maker for you. With all of these factors in mind, you should be able to find the perfect waffle maker for your needs. So get out there and start shopping!
In short, when you are looking for a waffle maker always consider the size, shape and features that you need as well as your budget. And be sure to read online reviews before making your final decision. With these things in mind, you're sure to find the perfect waffle maker for you and your family. Enjoy!