Spring Colors are such a Welcome sight right now! As I am writing this there is snow on the Ground and it is another dreary grey day. Since the Weather won’t cooperate and give us sunshine and flower buds I am taking matters into my own hands and forcing Fun Color all around the house!
While planning my Spring Menu’s I realized that I had a box of really fun really colorful cereal in the pantry. My Lucky Charms were a big hit so I thought well let’s have some fun! That is just what these are. Little round fruity balls of colorful fun! These have certainly brightened up the day here at the P and P Kitchen.
More recipes @ pandpkitchen.com
Don’t they just make you smile? I know you have read where my guys are huge cereal freaks. They have to have 10 different kinds to choose from each day. I have a whole shelf full of cereal! So when I went for the box of Trix there was much moaning and complaining. Just wait I told them you will like what I do with them. And boy oh boy were they Happy!!! Happy guys make for a happy home. Really how could these not make you happy? They are so fun!
- 1 box of Trix Cereal
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- non stick spary
- spray a 9×13 baking dish with the non stick spray
- in a large sauce pan melt the stick of Butter over low heat
- then add the marshmallow and stir til melted
- remove from heat and add cereal
- stir till all cereal is coated
- pour out into your baking dish and smooth out to fill
- let sit and cool
- once cool you can cut into pieces