Please stay around and check out my other recipes here on the Blog. I know that you love them and that you will come back time and time again to make family pleasing meals. Thank you so much for visiting me here at The Plaid & Paisley Kitchen!
Thank you for making this my most viewed Post!! Over 18,000 pins and it has been viewed over 200,000 times! Please feel free to Pin and share on Facebook. If you have made this dish I would love to hear how your family liked it. Who knew that such an easy recipe would cause such a stir?
This is the easiest meal you will ever make for your family and they will love it and ask for it over and over again! It has 3 ingredients other than the salt and pepper and few other seasonings to sprinkle on the chicken breasts but don’t worry they are all sitting in your kitchen right now!
This has been a crazy busy week for me at work and at home! We are all coming off the flu last week and we did not get anything done!!! So piles and piles of laundry, a huge project at work, a new work schedule for hubby and a teenage boy who needs to get his behind in gear as graduation looms ahead of him! My next few posts will be super easy super yummy family friendly, mommy is so tired meals. Last night when I got home from work my feet hurt so bad I could hardly stand. I was so happy when I threw this together and sat in front of the TV folding Laundry while it baked. Hubby and boy were equally happy while they ate it! This is spicy, filling, fairly healthy and most important on week like this EASY!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 box any shaped pasta
- 1 jar Classico Pablaneo Alfredo sauce (or regular Alfredo sauce and 1 4oz can of green chiles)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes to taste
- cook and drain the pasta
- salt and pepper and garlic powder the chicken breasts to your liking
- brown in a skillet for 3 min on each side till brown
- sprinkle the chicken with red pepper flakes
- in a casserole dish layer the pasta and the chicken
- pour over the Alfredo sauce and mix to combine
- bake at 350 for 30 min
- serve with a green veggie and garlic bread sticks
Other interesting guides: